Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 143. From Germany to Malaysia

One last Brötchen mit Leberwurst, one last cup of coffee, and one last drive to the airport with my dear Chrissy. Alas, all good things must come to an end, and at least for now I have to say goodbye to my beloved German family. However, we are already making plans for 2010, for the 20-year celebration of our first meeting. High in the list is a trip along the equator, from Ecuador to the mouth of the Amazon. Mal sehen!

Baroom . . . Malaysian Airlines is teleporting me to Kuala Lumpur airport, to continue the Asian leg of the trip. The flight will last nearly twelve hours, so I won’t arrive until the next day. I have my own personal screen with movies on demand, so I will watch TV until I end with square eyes. Let’s see, I think I will see The Spiderwick Chronicles, Horton Hears a Who, 10,000 BC, Jumper, and . . .

No comments: