Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Latin America 2018 - Day 15. Cancún


I woke up with the sudden realization that I had done things backwards in this trip. Normally I start with the toughest challenges, and slowly work my way to less strenuous activities until, on the very last day of the trip I treat myself to a comfy hotel, where I can relax and pack for the way back home. This time the trip started with a super comfortable visit to Tom and Alma, followed by a hotel suite almost as large as my own house. Were I inclined to believe in omens I would say I am in for a rough time in Venezuela and Colombia

Once again I did the swim, eat, drink, sleep thing, with the difference that our morning session was at the beach, where oblivious to the heat Ronnie played like a fiend at the beach.

Late afternoon I went back to Cancún, to meet again with my niece Inés and her dad Pirri. They are going to keep my snorkeling kit for me, plus will pick me up at the Cancún airport on July 19, when I come back from South America. Once I got back it took all of 5 minutes to be packed. My job in here is done!  

No comments: